15 May 2008

Not a BigMistake

I am not a native English speaker so I for sure make a lot of and a little more mistakes. I just wanted to say that spelling errors can happen to everyone. Even if he is really paying attention. I think that spotting this kind of bugs is hard because our brain is compensating a lot of things. For example there is hypothesis it is smart enough to get the meaning of the word even if letters aren't exactly on theirs places. And you can test it yourself - Raeidng scarblmed wodrs.

While looking for a that link I've found something more scientific - article about conditions influencing reading rates. Long overall, but there is "Conclusion" paragraph.


So there it is directly from developers.sun.com


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.