6 Feb 2007

Tonic is source kibitzed

If you ever wanted to know how many lines of code I change in Tonic in a certain period of time you can now check it here.

I submitted Tonic to www.sourcekibitzer.org not a long ago. I know there is CIA project. I like statistics so maybe I will add Tonic to CIA too... Being watched doesn't always mean something bad. It really shows how open we can be and it motivates authors to make better software. Or at least better commit comments ;).

Lately I've been doing some UI in NetBeans using new layout manager in Java 6 - GroupLayout. My design were far, far away from being complex and doing them in GroupLayout has proven that, but when I wanted to recreate them in GridBagLayout... Well, maybe I just got spoiled?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.