I don't know if you find ability to have multiple console for chatting useful, but I find it so. Tonic is now capable of creating multiple consoles that can hold all kinds of tells from FICS (I am not implementing any new features for ICC - it is enough for me to learn Java and code goodies for FICS, but I am sure there is a way to change my mind). New consoles can be spiced up to your taste: you can choose from various types in drop down list with one being special - Custom console...
Choosing this item from list enables text field at the right when you can type what kind of tells new console will receive. It can be any of:
- channel-tell # (where # stands for channel number),
- cshout (chess shouts),
- ishout ("it" kind of shouts),
- kibitz # (kibitzes, where # stands for game number),
- ptell (partner tells),
- qtell (bots tells),
- say (opponent tells),
- shout (normal shouts),
- tshout (tourney shouts, I think it is ICC kind of tell, isn't?),
- whisper # (whisper for the game number #).
I hope you will find this feature useful. If you have found any bugs or have feature request, questions etcetera please use tonic project site on sourceforge.net.